Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, Ribs



Our 9-to-5 usually translates to a more literal 9:30am to 8:30pm lab life. By the time we get back for dinner, there's usually not enough time OR energy left for something fancy. Work, dinner, dessert, sleep. Is that really all there is to life? At least there's dessert! (like I how I fit that in there regardless?) Kidding, but in all seriousness dessert usually DOES make everything better--from bad data to stomachaches.
Thus, I usually get excited when I get to head home by 7:30pm. Wohooo, freedom! What to do with such time?
Let's see, since someone else was working hard at practicing the violin for a future recital, I went to the store, found ribs on sale, and then decided to cook them...for the next 1h 15min. Who knew it would be such a long term commitment that I was about to start.



Oh, and here's a picture of a salad so you don't think we're horrible carnivorous creatures that sustain only off of unbalanced diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment