Monday, August 9, 2010

My Travel Journal

It's been awhile since my summer travels, but I figured there are things, especially food related that I should post.
I started my journey with a train ride from Paris to Amsterdam. In Brussells, I had breakfast with horse in a zebra suit. He was kind and inviting except the table falls right a the level of his privates which were very detailed. He also talked a lot...in French...and I kept getting the feeling that he was looking down at me.

I had a stereotypical latte avec pain au chocolat. It was simple but delicious and you could be staring at the single chocolate croissant that pushed me to resolve that I would make my own chocolate croissants one day.

Or maybe it was this one that I got with my 1st class seat (2nd class was sold out, and this was only $5 more).

No comments:

Post a Comment