Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls' Night

My amazing friends threw me an amazing birthday party.
The theme was "Sex in the City" and everything was full of sass and class.

Before the guests arrived, all the girls met for a pow-wow and enjoyed a "Decorate your own martini glass" session with the help of glitter, feathers, and crystals. The end results were pretty fashionable and every glass had an unique flair. Tres chic, no?
Following the theme, there was an amazing cake with a mini martini glass and champagne made by Teresa.
great decor (heels everywhere)

wonderful delicious food
drink fountains

and even glow sticks!

I felt so spoiled.

Thank you to all of my friends (especially Cammi) for spoiling me and for making me feel so special.
I had a great time and memorable time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment