Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paul Snow


My dad recently made a comment about how from reading my blog, he thought all I did was cook and work. It's actually true, but more working, less cooking. So, I told him I'd post pictures of other fun things.

For instance, David and I recently made this snow man together. Correction: David was nice enough to make this snow man with me...Correction: I guilt-tripped David into making a snowman with me and he couldn't say no because I kept asking. In any case, as a thank-you for making Beouf Bourgignon, he agreed to pretend like we were 7 years old, and to make a snowman in the yard. It turned out to be more fun that we could imagine. The snowman turned out pretty cute, too.




Kids AND adults passing by all made a comment about how gigantic our snowman was.



What a face! The nose was a carrot that was supposed to go into our stew later that night. As I was chopping carrots, David came back from outside and informed me that the snow was perfect for snowman-buildling, at which point, I dropped everything, grabbed the carrot and ran outside.

Thus, our stew had one less carrot.

1 comment: