Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Breakfast In Bed

Breakfast has slowly become my favorite meal of the day. On weekends, it's extra special because it can actually be a big event rather than rushed over with a bowl of cereal.
We started Saturday with a breakfast that featured an European flair:
-Swiss Rosti
-Real European Nutella which tastes SO much better and is consequently the same as the Nutella in China that I had as a kid. (interesting tidbit I thought you might like)
-and a Swiss cup.

All this topped with a sunny day and temperature in the 50's! We cracked open a window for the first time in months and I brought out the flip-flops. My feet were singing all day! (The Californian girl inside was dying to be set free)

1 comment:

  1. This is making me hungry. I love all your posts, you make me want to cook more!

    ReplyDelete