Monday, February 22, 2010

My Birthday

I was spoiled on my birthday.

I was treated to an amazing dinner at Chez Henri (which I have now deemed my new Boston favorite. Also a plus since it allowed me to practice my French pronunciation. Hehe)
with delicious filet
and amazing duck
and equally amazing appetizers too (foie gras and tuna tartare), all capped off with decadent dessert. However, because they were so delicious, we scarfed them down so fast that our plates were licked clean by the time we remembered the camera. Okay, for the dessert, we didn't have a good excuse but...Oops, next time!

The city was even covered in a celebratory white birthday frosting, in my honor, I'm sure...(right)...
and we ended the evening with even more delicious cake surrounded by wonderful friends.
I went to bed a year older, not necessarily any wiser, but definitely incredibly full!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Jenny! Glad you had a wonderful day, as you deserve ;)

    ReplyDelete